The Jetmore is a unique boot that is sure to turn heads. Made with tabac full quill waxy ostrich leather on the vamp and turquoise blue vintage goat leather on the upper, this boot features a broad square toe and a stockman block heel. The double-stitched leather welt adds to its durability, and the oiled leather outsole provides excellent traction. The channeled leather insole with a dual-density removable insert ensure that your feet stay comfortable all day long.
ABOUT THE BOOT
This classic full-quill ostrich boot will make you feel like you stepped back in time. The vintage goat upper on the Jetmore, in signature HYER red is fire, and the vintage HYER stitch pattern is subtly confident. The boot features a broad square toe and a comfortable stockman block heel. The goodyear welt construction adds durability and the oiled infused leather outsole will hold up to all the dirt, sh*t and water of a working ranch. The channeled leather insole with a dual-density removable insert ensures that your feet stay comfortable all day long.
MATERIALS & CONSTRUCTION
• Tabac full-quill waxy ostrich leather vamp is soft and classic
• Blue vintage goat upper is soft and vibrant
• 13" shaft
• Broad square toe
• 1-½” Stockman block, leather stacked heel
• Historic HYER stitch pattern
• HYER pull straps made from military strength nylon (stronger than leather)
• Channeled leather insole
• Oiled leather outsole repels dirt, water, and elements
• Double-stitched Goodyear welt
• Dual-density removable orthotic insert
• Leather lining, side welt and piping ensure longevity